Sunday, April 3, 2016

Here comes a new challenger!!

Hello everyone! My name is Gabriel Zero, some of you might recognize me from my Twitter or Facebook posts on popular Zombie Radio Network pages. Over the last seven or eight months I have been very active on the social networking pages for ZEDD Radio, Zombie Anonymous, and numerous other post apocalyptic podcasts. For those who don't know who I am, I am a big zombie apocalypse junkie and I enjoy sharing my thoughts on all types of post apocalyptic media. Whether it is movies, video games, board games, comic books, or funny YouTube clips I hope you find something of interest in my review column. I have Thorn to thank for this opportunity to share my thoughts with other fans, he enjoyed my Facebook postings recently and invited me to share my thoughts with Zombie Radio Network. I will do my best to make this a regular weekly habit.

                    Adventure Time is post apocalyptic? You bet it is. 


Some interests of mine include video games similar to The Last of Us, novels like Swan Song, and all types of post apocalyptic movies. I enjoy serious films like The Road, but I really like to discover obscure independent ones like Pontypool. I also am very fond of animated films and short films, if you have any recommendations please feel free to send them my way. This hobby of mine is why I tune into so many different podcasts, I always enjoy discovering new titles to look up. My latest compulsion has been binge watching gamers playing zombie video games on YouTube. For those who don't know there are a ton of independent video games on Steam, most of them don't appear on the X-Box or Playstation systems. If you are a player who absolutely refuses to learn how to play a game using a keyboard and mouse, the alternative is to watch others play it on YouTube. 

It isn't as boring as it sounds though. Check out the first 15 minutes of this hilarious game called Zombies on a Plane. The game is absolutely silly.



Well I think I have rambled on long enough. Thanks again for having me everyone. 

Have a good night!

- Gabriel Zero 
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment