Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome to Zombie Radio


I am just a guy who really likes the #Zombie Genre! I also like to reach out to various personalities in the entertainment industry and help promote their brands!


I believe great independent content has the power to do more for the community than just help a company sell a bunch of products and make huge profits from our labors.




I believe that Podcasts, the only true medium left for unbiased radio, can make a huge impact in peoples lives and opinions through altering their perceptions, emotions and actions for the good of us all.




I also believe in having a good time while doing what I love, and I do love what I do.



My brand may be called Zombie Radio, but the content I try to include really expands far beyond the reanimated dead. I like to promote shows that discuss Survival, World of Warcraft, Conspiracy Theories, UFO's, Ghosts, Pseudoscience, Everyday Bullshit in Life, and so much more.

Are you interested in having a link to your brand or including your RSS feed for promotion than send me an email to therealzombieradio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment