Thursday, November 6, 2014

Romerothon

What's up everyone?

I decided to do a George Romero Zombiethon today.

The reason behind this is actually more for research and discussion than for the entertainment value; because I do love these movies!

The discussion has been an ongoing topic on Z.E.D.D. Radio about whether you have to get bitten to become a zombie in the Romero universe or if you just have to die.  I of course put forth that you do not need to be bitten by a zombie to become a zombie, you need only die!

This claim has been put to question and in support of my side I am re-watching them and making my time stamp notes.

Go check out our good friends at Z.E.D.D Radio on the twitterverse by visiting:

Z.E.D.D. Radio

And let them know what you think!

Until next time; be safe and avoid them pesky zombies!

Thorn  |>

No comments:

Post a Comment